WANT TO TRY OUR FIRST CLASS CDN ALL-INCLUSIVE SERVICE?

GET A FREE 2 WEEK TRIAL!

Are you paying too much for your CDN?

Lighthouse is now offering Macchiato, an all-inclusive Content Delivery Network Service, for

Our offer includes:

  • 4 TB of traffic delivery per month per domain
  • 1 GB data storage per account for storing large static files and CDN logs
  • Basic security against level 3 attacks and block malicious IP addresses/User-Agents on demand
  • DNS managament to control TTL and CNAME record
  • SSL certificate for HTTPS protection
  • Technical Support via E-mail and Zendesk to manage CDN configuration
  • Administrator portal for purging content and CDN Analytics

Enough to support 95% of all websites, deliver a great customer experience and boost your security. If you belong to the remaining 5%, please don’t hesitate to reach out we have additional services that we can add to cover all your requirements.

 

Interested? Sign up now and let’s get started!